Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm back from my unnanounced vacay

Hey friends....

First, apologies for my extended absence and my sub-par bloggerness- I managed to basically avoid computer screens altogether for the past two weeks, in lieu of catching up on QT with friends, family, dog, couch, food, libations, actual physical books (!), etc. I must admit, it was a lovely and rejuvenating time. Back to the grind, though.

I'd like to direct your attention to a couple of worthy efforts from fellow Lexingtonians :

Richie Wireman has posted his beautiful and dreamlike Boomslang photos in a Flickr album. As expected, he got some really fantastic images, some of the best I've seen. Check them out here.

James Friley has been picking up some of my slack in listing upcoming gigs in Lexington on his Giglist blog. Check it, regularly. While you're at it, check out Cross and ATTEMPT at the Green Lantern Wednesday.

2010, y'all. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment