Friday, March 5, 2010

Upcoming shows in the region

There are so many sweet shows this spring that my head is spinning. Click here my updated listing of Upcoming Shows in the Lexington/Louisville/Cincy triangular circumference, including (but certainly not limited to):

Be sure to check out James Friley's gig list (relocated to JJ's Korner) for a more often-updated and complete listing of upcoming Lexington shows; You Ain't No Picasso's concert calendar for more indie-centric regional shows; and Backseat Sandbar for more Louisville area shows.

If you'll be in Lex this weekend, check out VETIVER at Al's on Saturday (March 6) with Matt Duncan and Nathan Salsburg. (I'll be in Louisville, fancying it up for my birthday at the 21C~)

Send any exciting updates my way at kyblueline@gmail.com. Try to keep them relevant to my taste, which is fairly explicit all over this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment