Sunday, March 8, 2009

scion

At least 20 Lexington metal fans were in attendance at February's SCION festival in Atlanta. The festival featured a collection of 25 top-tier metal bands from around the world...like...Neurosis, Pig Destroyer, Boris, Wolves in the Throne Room to name a few.

Jonathan Hampton and Matt Gibson of Lexington utilized a press pass to take some bad-ass photos. Here's a sampling of some of my faves; hopefully the rest will be available to peruse somewhere online soon. I'll be sure to throw up a link once that goes down.

Boris














1349"TRVE" Norwegian Black Metal






Coalesce






Mastodon





Converge (metalcore from Salem, Mass.)




Pig Destroyer







I'm pretty sure these are the dudes from Metallica







3 comments:

  1. not to rub salt in your wound, but...the show was free with the purchase of an album...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made me very sad. I hope you're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos of Boris!

    ReplyDelete